Binosto Side Effects
Serious Side Effects
Some side effects of Binosto are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Signs of ulcers of the esophagus, such as:
- Throat pain
- Chest pain
- Pain or difficulty when swallowing
- New, worsening, or severe heartburn
- Muscle cramps or spasms
- Numbness or tingling of the fingers, toes, or mouth area
- Pain in the hip, groin, or thigh
- Swelling of the arms, hands, legs, ankles, or feet
- Burning abdominal (stomach) pain
- Vomiting blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds
- Bloody or black tarry stools
- Severe muscle, joint, or bone pain
- Pain or swelling of the jaw or teeth, or loose teeth
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- An unexplained rash
- Swelling of the face, mouth, or throat
- Difficulty breathing.
You may experience some or none of the Binosto side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while using Binosto or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be related to the medication, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.