Binosto Warnings and Precautions
Who Should Not Take Binosto?
You should not take Binosto if you:
- Have a problem with your esophagus that affects the ability of the esophagus to move food toward the stomach, such as an esophageal stricture.
- Cannot stand or sit upright for at least 30 minutes at a time.
- Have problems swallowing liquids.
- Have low calcium blood levels, known medically as hypocalcemia.
- Are allergic to Binosto, alendronate, or any of the inactive components used to make the medication. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist has a list of the inactive ingredients.
There are a number of situations in which Binosto should not be used, as well as several issues people should be aware of before starting treatment. However, it is possible that not all of these safety concerns were discussed in this article. Therefore, talk with your healthcare provider about the specific Binosto warnings and precautions that may apply to you.