Osteoporosis Home > Atelvia
Drug InteractionsAtelvia can potentially react with a number of other medicines (see Atelvia Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking Atelvia if you:
- Have low blood calcium (hypocalcemia)
- Cannot sit or stand for 30 minutes
- Have kidney disease, including kidney failure (renal failure)
- Have difficulty swallowing or other problems with your esophagus
- Have any allergies, including to food, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Atelvia and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Atelvia and Breastfeeding)
- Planning to have a dental procedure.