Men and Osteoporosis
This eMedTV presentation gives an overview of men and osteoporosis, with information on how many men are affected by this condition, what causes it, lifestyle choices that can reduce your risk, and more.

Men and Osteoporosis
1 of 7
Osteoporosis: A Woman's Disease?

Osteoporosis has long been thought of as a woman's disease, and for good reason. Up to 80 percent of people with osteoporosis are women. Nonetheless, that still leaves 20 percent to the men. Approximately two million men in the United States have osteoporosis, and that number is likely to grow, as our aging population continues to grow. Therefore, it is important for men of all ages to learn about the causes of osteoporosis and ways to prevent and treat the condition.

Featured Slideshows
Top Videos
Osteoporosis: Muscle Strengthening
4 Tips for Healthy Bones
Calcium and Strong Bones
Lifestyle Changes to Help Your Bones
Exercises for Strong Bones
Good Food, Good Bones
5 Money Management Tips for Adults With ADHD
Do You Recognize These 13 Celebrity E-Cigarette Smokers?
4 Reasons BPH Affects Your Libido
Feed Your Adult ADHD Brain
Smart Mealtime Insulin Tips
Learn how just a little simple planning can help your mealtime insulin shots to be quick, discreet, and stress-free in this video from
Living With BPH
Learn about living with BPH in this video from eMedTV.
Fun Weight Loss Suggestions
Fun Weight Loss Suggestions -- Video for Weight Loss
Terms of Use
Advertise with Us
Contact Us
About eMedTV
Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2006-2014 Clinaero, Inc.
eMedTV serves only as an informational resource. This site does not dispense medical advice or advice of any kind. Site users seeking medical advice about their specific situation should consult with their own physician. Click Terms of Use for more information.